Re: [Evolution] Evolution and FC2

Sounds about right, the update on the etable list is very slow, it depends on how big the window is, not how many messages there are in it.  Try using the scrollbar or making it smaller.

Its probably reacting badly to the video card as well somehow.  It uses a lot of client-side rendering, so any bandwidth issues will be accentuated.

We're looking to replace it with a different widget for 2.2 if we have time, although that probably doesn't help you a lot.