[Evolution] PGP decryption from multiple accounts

I have an email that I receive that is encrypted using the key for one of my accounts (say email1 me com) that I have an account setup for in Evolution that does is a send only (SMTP) account, the encrypted email is sent to a distribution list (say list me com) that includes email1 me com, which is an alias for email2 me com which is also setup in Evolution as an IMAP and SMTP account. I have the keys configured for all accounts in Evolution but it won't decrypt the email.

--
Paul Austin <business paul austin name>