[Evolution] Crash when I try to go in Calendar

Hi,

Since à migrate my evo 1.4.6 profil to Evo 2.0.0, Evolution systemately crash when I try to go in Calendar.
When I clic on the Calendar buton, the current day is displaying, but immediately an error occurs : "L'application a quitté inopinément"
I can't reload Evolution without the command "evolution -c=mail" because if the calendar re-opening, the application crash again !
At first sight my profil migration worked fine....
As I don't care about the events in my calendar, I try to delete the /home/ecliptux/.evolution/calendar but evolution crash again !
I'm working under Mandrake 10.1

Thx for your help :)
EcliptuX