[Evolution] drag and drop images into a message

I have inserted two images into this message, the first from the insert menu and the second by drag and drop from Nautilus.

Now they do not seem to be sent with the mail, but this image:

seems to be sent, but I had to add it as an attachment as well.

Which is the correct behaviour?  I would have thought I could just drag and drop an image into the body of an html mail with out needing to specifically attache it as well.

--
Rob Brown-Bayliss

Despite the cost of living, it remains a popular pastime.