Re: [Evolution] Logging LDAP activity in 2.0.1

On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 07:30, Per Thomas Jahr wrote:
Hi,

I'm having some problems with getting Evolution 2.0.1 to work together
with the company LDAP. Is there someway I can get a log file or some
more info from Evolution when it communicates with the LDAP server?

There is no error messages from Evolution but I can't get any results
when I search the LDAP either...

Thanks

You are not the only one and I never got a reply to this question on
this list.
Evo does not connect (at least I don't know how) to the kolab server,
whereas Netscape/Mozilla or Kmail does not have this problem. It seems
that Evo finds the LDAP server, but it does not accept the password. It
keeps on asking for the password.

Tom