Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0.2

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 10:14 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
The Evolution Team ebulliently announces the release of Evolution 2.0.2.
Download the following:

For me, the greatest news is that the GtkHTML crew has fixed the bug
that cropped a few weeks ago that caused the text area of new "compose"
windows to not show up properly.  I don't see anything recognizable in
the bug-fix list, but I've been meaning to file that bug for a while,
though I figured it had something to do with my using "ancient" GTK 2.2.

Thanks, guys.  This is great(er than ever)!

Eric