Re: [Evolution] howto do junk?

Go to Tools->Settings->Mail Preferences->Junk and make sure "Check
incoming mail for junk" is enabled.  If she's using IMAP, you may need
to enable it for each account, too (it'd be under "Receiving Options"
for the account).  I'm not really sure if this is necessary for IMAP or
not, the settings are confusing.

She'll also need to *train* the junk filter to recognize the spam,
although it should catch the majority of spam even in its "untrained"
state.

Eric