[Evolution] New to Evolution 2.x

I've been using Fedora Core 1 and 2 for some time now, along with
Evolution 1.4. This afternoon, I downloaded and installed Fedora Core 3.
I have copied my old email directory (/home/nbc/evolution) so I have my
old local mail folders and addressbook information.

Questions:

1) I'm using an IMAP server, but I had 10 or 15 local mail folders - how
do I import these into Evolution 2.x? Do I have to import each mbox one
at a time?

2) How do I import my address book into the Contacts section?

Thanks in advance,

nbc