Re: [Evolution] Missing icons in file attachment area

Another method we used here was to have the user chose another Gnome
icon theme (by running gnome-theme-manager).  In our case it was more
expeditious to solve the issue rather than to dig up the root cause of
the problem.  Your situation may be different.

-norm