[Evolution] exchange connector public folders

Hi,

Evolution 2.0 handling of MS Exchange public folders has changed
behaviour concerning subfolders and is causing me some problems.

Basically, I need to add a public folder to the favorites list and be
able to see all it's sub folders, without having to add them all
manually.

reproduce:

I have a public mail folder called "Requests" and a public tasks folder
called "SID" that I want to view.  I click the Exchange button, select
the folders and "Add to Favorites".

Back in the mail view I now have a high level folder named "Favorite
Public Folders" containing "Requests".  But it does not contain any of
the subfolders of "Requests.  As another issue (seems very much like a
bug) if I create a new subfolder in here it is displayed until I restart
evolution, then it disappears.  I've confirmed that it does actually
exist.

In the task view I again cannot see any subfolders of "SID".  The seems
like it might be more difficult to fix without changing the design (due
to the way all tasks are merged together.  I need to see them separate,
in their subfolders (or at least be able to tell them apart.  I can only
assign so many colours before it's very difficult to tell them apart
easily (I have a lot of task subfolders).

Is there a way to do what I want with Evolution 2.0?  Am I just missing
something obvious? (or even subtle?)

If not, I imagine the mail folder issue can be fixed relatively easily
but am concerned about the tasks problem.  Does anybody else use
Exchange in this way, or am I just an anomaly not to be catered for
(which is fair enough :)

John.

--
GPG: B89C D450 5B2C 74D8 58FB A360 9B06 B5C2 26F0 3047
WEB: http://johnleach.co.uk