Re: [Evolution] Re: I can connect to LDAP using Mozilla but can't do it with Evo.

On Thu, 2004-08-26 at 15:34, Michael Wever wrote:
The only problem that I have is the LDAP (the Contacts) , every time I set
my  LDAP settings the connector display an error that it can't find the
ldap server...

Can anyone tell me what is the problem please ?

Works for me. Our ldap server is different to our exchange server. Put the
ldap server name into "Global Catalog server name:" under "Global Address
List / Active Directory".

Thank You.. Thank You.. Thank YOu!!!

I can _NOT_ say it enough.

Since I got my laptop and switching to Linux/Evo, I've been happy.
(although I didn't have an (company) address book)

Then Evo Connector got GPL'ed. I was even happier. I can get my Exchange
Emails!! (But couldn't figure out how to get the address Book working..)

Then Today, I trawled through my Evolution-mail-list archive, and I saw
_this_!!

Thank You Michael. Thank You for the Tip!!

--
Ow Mun Heng
Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 on D600 1.4Ghz CPU kernel