Re: [Evolution] Help->Contents not shown 2.0

On Sat, 2004-10-09 at 14:18 +0200, Rochi Febo Dommarco wrote:
Hi all,

I've just installed Evo 2.0 but when I push Help->Contents or
Help->Quick Reference nothing happens. What happens? What can I do to
investigate? Any log file to look into?

I apologize if the questions are stupid I'm new to Evolution.

Hmmm, I just noticed the same error.

The way to debug this kind of error is to shutdown Evo, and run
it from an xterm, like this:

CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 evolution

When I do that, and try to open Help->Contents, I get this:
  (evolution-2.0:30241): Bonobo-WARNING **: Error: 'Unable to find
  the help files in either /usr/share/gnome/help/evolution-2.0/
  or /usr/share/gnome/help/.  Please check your installation'

So, I'm going to file a bug against my distro's evolution package.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"The one function that TV news performs very well is that when
there is no news we give it to you with the same emphasis as if
it were."
David Brinkley