Re: [Evolution] export mailbox from kmail (1.7)

On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 16:00 -0400, Aaron Weber wrote:
[snip]

One sort of sneaky way to export is create an IMAP account, upload it
all, switch mailers, download it.  Not available for everyone of
course, but for those that do it's convenient.

It's a great way to convert emails, and the only times I can think
that it wouldn't work is if you do dual-boot, or if port 143 is
blocked.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"Clearly the allies may not like it, and I think that's our great
concern - where's the backbone of Russia, where's the backbone of
France, where are they in expressing their condemnation of such
clearly illegal activity: they're now climbing into a box and
they will have enormous difficulty not following up on this if
there is not compliance."
John Kerry - CNN Crossfire / November 12, 1997
http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0403/S00076.htm