Re: [Evolution] Printing under Evo 2 - email format

On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 11:21 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 11:08 -0500, Greg Macek wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering why the print layout of emails has changed from the
1.4.x series. I found it quite professional and aesthetically pleasing.
The new version is OK, but the box around the body seems a bit of a step
backwards, especially if an email needs to be printed out and handed off
to someone else. An explanation of the change would be appreciated.

Maybe it's just a matter of aesthetics?  I happen to like the new
format.

Perhaps it is a matter of personal preference, but from the layout of
the other email apps the company uses (Entourage/Thunderbird on Mac,
Mozilla/Thunderbird on PC), it's a deviation from the "norm". I know I
don't have much room to complain, as it's a free application. :) It's
more of a curiousity thing.

--
Greg Macek | Senior IT Manager
Marketing Resources, Inc.