[Evolution] Evolution dosen't show numbers of email any more

Hi

After upgrading to Evolution 2.* I was unable to see how many new
email I have in the panel (When I unmaximize the evolution in the old
versions I was able to know when I have any new email received by
seeing the evolution title in the panel , for example ~ : "Evolution -
Inbox (1)")

I don't see why you removed it ?

BTW: I remember before 7 months that you said that the version 2 of
evolution with be integrated with gaim , why you didn't make that ?

--
Best Regards,