[Evolution] Exchange Connector problem on Evolution 2.0

Does anyone experience a problem with address book lookup from their AD when switching from Evolution 1.4 to 2.0.  In evolution 1.4, the address book looks up works fine, it talk to my AD and I am about to look up names, but I notices it is not working any more in version 2.0.  Has this function be taken out?

dwc

Both the individual sending this e-mail and The Lubrizol Corporation intend that this electronic message be used exclusively by the individual or entity to which it is intended to be addressed. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and thereby exempt and protected from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, or the use of its contents, is not authorized and is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication and are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original message from your e-mail system.
http://www.lubrizol.com/disclaimer/cliquez_ici_pour_traduction_en_francais.htm
http://www.lubrizol.com/disclaimer/Für_die_deutsche_Übersetzung_bitte_hier_klicken.htm
http://www.lubrizol.com/disclaimer/Clicar_aqui_para_versão_em_Português.htm
http://www.lubrizol.com/disclaimer/Dé_un_clic_aquí_para_su_traducción_al_español.htm