Re: [Evolution] evolution 2.0, message list any faster than 1.4.6?

I have 70,000 in my 1.4 INBOX and it scrolls fine. it's no worse (maybe
faster?) in 2.0

Jeff

On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 10:25, Hans van der Merwe wrote:
I would like to upgrade to 2.0 but first want to know if the message list
(inbox lets say) is any faster. At the moment having 100 messages in my inbox
and trying to scroll up and down with the keyboard is almost unbearable (can
actually see the blue bar being redrawn).
So is it any faster? (rest of the program runs fine)

(fc2 fresh install, with all my other programs running perfectly)

thanx
hans