[Evolution] problem with evolution 1.4.6 with mdk 10 off

Hello,
I have a problem with evolution 1.4.6 with mdk 10 official. I have no problems recieving email. No problem selecting, opening up the email and reading it. However, when I try to click on the X of the message window, I get a segmentation fault. The really strange part is that this happens on specific emails. I have not yet found the logic behind the cause of the error yet, since some emails close fine while others don't. If there is a segmentation fault in closing one of the emails, it will always happen whenever closing that specific email (as far as I can tell). I was thinking maybe this error would be fixed in evolution 2.0, however, I'm not quite sure where to get it from.

PS: Does red-carpet for Mandrake 9.1 work for Mandrake 10? (I have not found a release for red-carpet Mandrake 10) Please let me know. Thanks Tom