Re: [Evolution] evo 2

users ximian com is the tech support list afaik

Jeff

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 14:13 -0400, Kelly J. Morris wrote:
On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 16:13, Evan Prodromou wrote:
On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 16:03 -0400, Kelly J. Morris wrote:

I, too, would appreciate hearing from Ximian about what I can expect in
terms of updates not only of Evolution, but also of XD2, oOo, and RC
itself by using Red Carpet.

That sounds more like a question for Novell technical support than for
the Evolution users' list.

    http://support.novell.com/

OK. I tried Novell's Ximian product support site (again). No Red Carpet
information to be had there.

At the very least, it should go to the red-carpet list:

I joined the Red Carpet list and tried to post my Red Carpet question
there. My question was sent to the moderator about a week ago due to a
"suspicious looking header!" and I haven't had any response. After
looking at the list archives, it looks like a moribund list.

Do you have any other suggestions as to where I can go for Ximian *user*
assistance? I do subscribe to other Linux lists and Web fora but there
seem to be no Ximian product users in any of them.

TIA Kelly Morris