[Evolution] Autocompletion of contacts (when contact is not in addressbook)

I'm faced with this and I've seen MacOS do this.

Eg: You have no addreses in your addressbook (just say)

You have like a ton of mails in your inbox folder from 1000 different
email addresses.

I want to know if it's possible to just create a new message, type an
arbitary address and then evo will automatically scan the addresses
already in the Inbox folder and prompt for selection?

--
Ow Mun Heng
Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 on D600 1.4Ghz CPU kernel