[Evolution] Congratulations.

I've been using Evolution 1.4.x for one year. Time ago I used Evolution 0.9, 1.0 and 1.2. And one week ago I switched to Evolution 2.0.
My impressions: this new version is fantastic. Run stable, much faster than 1.4 (there is no comparison when applying rules to IMAP folders, for example)  and new interesting features (autocomplete from LDAP is perhaps the most important functionality I was looking for).
Congratulations to all developers, betatesters and collaborators for this new release. ;-)