[Evolution] Calendar view

Hi!

This is an issue that also is a "What I miss in outlook"-thread... ;)

Anyway:
When viewing my calendar I want Evolution to keep my view, for example
"Work Week", when I click anywhere in the overview to the right.
As it is now, I get "Day"-view when I click a date, and I get
"Weel"-view shen I click a week number, but what I want for most of the
time is Work Week view.

My suggestion is that the current view should be preserved until I
activly choose another.
(Unless you are in Day view and click a week number.)
(I'm pretty shure that this is the way M$ Outlook behaves...)

I searched the bugs in bugzilla, but didn't find anything like this.
Is this something anyone else has thought of?

Regards from Sweden,
Henrik L-N

 Henrik Löwendahl-Nyrén, Systems Engineer Student IT
 Karolinska Institutet, University Library
 Visit: Berzelius väg 7B, Solna
 Mail: Box 200, SE-171 77 Stockholm
 Mobile: +46 702 80 70 43
 Tel: +46 8 524 84 137         Fax: +46 8 524 84 310
 Web: http://kib.ki.se    -   http://studentit.ki.se