Re: [Evolution] New mail anouncement & Junk

You are good!  Works great.  Thank you.  :)

On Thu, 2004-11-25 at 16:27 +0100, guenther wrote:
Is there a way to suppress the audio announcement that new mail has
arrived when the mail has been routed to the Junk folder?

I'm not sure, in which order this is performed exactly, cause I don't
use either of them...

But a Filter like this looks promising:

  if    "Junk Test"  "Message is not Junk"
  then  "{Beep, Play Sound, Run Program}"

If this doesn't help out-of-the-box, you can play around with Filters,
checking for Junk Status, moving Junk mails around, and notifying only
if certain criteria are met. HTH

...guenther