Re: [Evolution] NNTP access

On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 11:00 +0000, S. Anthony Sequeira wrote:
Hi,

Got Evolution 2.0.2 compiled and running.  Slight quibble with the README,
where the requirements state (for example) evolution data server 1.0 or
later, it's *not* later. 1.1 cannot be used.  Anyway, no biggie.

It migrated all my data fine.  No problems there.

I did compile it with nntp, and sure enough, nntp appears in the new
account server type list.  But whatever I do, it won't get the newsgroups
or whatever from the news server.  When I click on the account, I get

You need to use the "Tools -> Subscribe To Folders ..." menu option and
select your new NNTP server from the drop down.  You can then subscribe
to the groups you want and they will be displayed in the main window.

Keith.