[Evolution] Backing up Evolution 2

Hi,

I'm running Evolution 2.02 on FreeBSD. I'm currently upgrading the OS and want therefore a backup of my complete evolution data.

So far I've rsynced ~/.evolution and ~/.gconf/apps/evolution to a spare machine but this machine is lacking the mailaccounts. All data is there, but the configured mail accounts are missing.

I've copied to the file ~/.gnome2_private/Evolution where the account-information seems to be. But without success.

Is there another file/directory to back up?

 -volker