Re: [Evolution] Multiple Copies of Messages

On Sat, 2004-11-20 at 12:58 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
This is entirely reasonable in some circumstances. I do it myself with
one POP account because I want to keep an archive of that mail on a home
machine but still be able to check new mail from the office.

Not everyone uses mail the same way.
Its actually quite an abuse of the pop protocol, like normal post offices, you don't store all your mail there and read it once in a while, its just a drop-point for picking it up.

But whatever, people want to do it, and it should basically work even if it isn't terribly ideal.

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"Free Software, putting the Free back in Free Market."