Re: [Evolution] Evoluton doesn't lookup names in address book

Thanks for the help, guys, but no success so far.  There is no
"Autocompletion" setting in Evo 1.4.6, and I couldn't find something
similar in configuration files.

I remember that when it happened for the first time, when
auto-completion stopped working, it was related to a special form of a
name/address of some person that I added to address book.  When I
removed that person, everything started working again.  But now I missed
that moment, many people has been added from that moment, and I actually
forgot - what was wrong with the name.  I inspected all the names but
didn't find anything strange in them.

But may be this reminds you of some known bug?

Thanks.

Denis