Re: [Evolution] Multiple Copies of Messages

this can happen if:
On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 18:24 -0500, John Bertelsen wrote:
lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/ am using Evolution 1.4.4 on
a SuSE 9.0 system. I have Evolution set to leave a copy of messages on
server. Until recently it worked properly.

Now, until I download my mail on another PC that removes the mail from
the server, Evolution downloads another copy of all mail on the server.
I feel like Mickey Mouse and the walking broomsticks in the Sorcerers
Apprentice as the mail keeps multiplying in my Evolution Inbox.

Any ideas?

John Bertelsen (Still Linux Newbie)
Burlington, Vermont USA