RE: [Evolution] evolution on windows

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 08:51 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 09:02 +0100, Lehmann, Eckhard {TR-I~Penzberg}
wrote:
[snip]
Miguel has the wild idea that we're all going to throw all the code
away and rewrite it in c# anyway, providing a cross-platform port 'for
free'.  We could have done that for 2.0 perhaps, but mono was
definitely too green then (as far as i can tell), so we didn't.  The
idea excites me like a kick to the head really.

You think that the C++ code base has a solid-enough design and
implementation that a re-write isn't necessary?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

No war plan survives first contact with the enemy.