Re: [Evolution] [Fwd: Exchange]

delete all your exchange accounts and/or de-install the connector.

for the other, try looking at the account settings, or read the manual.

On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 18:14 -0600, James Henderson wrote:

Is it possible to remove the Exchange tab in Evolution 2.0.2 now that I have it installed??    And how do I permanently disable the auto generated signature?

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"Free Software, putting the Free back in Free Market."