Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0.2 interface, Icons and text.

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 15:15 -0500, Mike Limon wrote:
Allright, I'm using Evolution 2.0.2 as compiled on Gentoo Linux (Yeah,
yeah ricer jokes I know them all.)

But onto my question. I have set in gconf-editor for interface to use
icons only but Evolution 2.0 dismisses this and uses icons AND text.

I have looked around gconf for a key to set icons only but I have come
up with nothing.
Perhaps you fine folks could point me in the right direction? It'd be
greatly appreciated.

Only use gconf-editor when you really have to.

In Debian, this is what I run:
Foot->Applications->"Desktop Preferences"->"Menus & Toolbars"

In that app, choose what you want from "Toolbar button labels".

Attached is an example.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"The man who has gotten everything he wants is all in favor of
peace and order."
Jawaharlal Nehru

PNG image