[Evolution] Evolution usage advice for UK Community & Arts Center

We have chosen Evolution as our preferred Email Client.  However for
Groupeware we are also looking at PHPGroupWare.  Could someone please
point me to any info/documents about using Evolution remotely (i.e. with
the shared calenders being held on a remote server accessible from the
Internet.

We really want to allow people working from home to be able to access
there data via a dial Up - PHPGroupware is good for this.  It may be
that a third party product That Evolution integrates with (i.e. a
groupeware suit with a web interface) is the way to go.

Regards
Ben
--
Ben Edwards - Poole, UK, England
If you have a problem sending me email use this link