Re: [Evolution] Uh oh... mail vanishing

upgrade to 2.0.2? I recall a bug sounding like this getting fixed

Jeff

On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 10:19 -0800, biodiesel brian wrote:
Hi all-

I'm having a strange and potentially very nasty error here.  I'm using
Evo 2.0.1 under Mandrake 10.1.

Using ssh I've port-forwarded my local port 2525 to a remote postfix
mail server's 25, and entered "localhost 2525" in the sending mail area
for six email accounts I have.

Now, certainly not an evo bug, but the mail server doesn't seem to like
relaying mail from most of the six email email accounts I  configured.
Ok, I can fix that.

However, I sent a batch of 32 emails yesterday using this port
forwarding and there is NO RECORD of them that I can find anywhere in
Evo except the 3 emails that the remote postfix server accepted and
delivered.  That's bad.  They appear to be forever lost, at least to
Evo.

Any ideas?

Biodiesel Bri