[Evolution] Default user in a meeting setup

Hi all; I'm using Garnome 2.8.1 on a Debian Sarge box with Evo
2.0.2/Connector 2.0.2.  I'm connecting to an Exchange 2003 system for
mail and calendaring, plus Global Address List.

Everything is working quite well, with one annoying thing: when I go to
create a new meeting it automatically adds me as the first participant
in the meeting.  BUT, it adds my "local" account as the participant,
rather than my "Exchange" account.

What that means is that instead of seeing my GAL entry in the user name
space, I see my email address.  That's not so bad, but the real problem
is that my Exchange calendar information doesn't show up in the
scheduling tab: I get the "no information" hashed line next to that
username.  When I add other people to the meeting I do see their
availability.

So, when setting up the meeting I don't know what my own availability
is, which is very annoying!  I can go add myself using GAL and _THEN_ I
see my availability but this is a pain in the rear.

Is there something I need to configure to convince Evo to use my
Exchange account info as the default user to add when setting up a
meeting?  I'm creating the meeting in my Exchange calendar, but it
doesn't seem to matter.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith nortelnetworks com>   HASMAT: HA Software Mthds & Tools