Re: [Evolution] LDAP Directory problem

Hi Jan,

now I'm using the authenticated access specifying in the LDAP Properties
"Use Secure connection: never" and it's working. Before I was using
anonymous access.

Regards,
-rochi

On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 15:56 +0100, Jan Mynarik wrote:
Hi,

it looks like you have a similar problem to one I had. See thread
starting with
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2004-October/040073.html

I had the same problem but with the server certificate (signed by own
certificate authority). You seem to have problem with client
certificate. OpenLDAP options added to /etc/ldap/ldap.conf or other
config in the same directory should help. Look for the mentioned mailing
list thread for those ldap options. I used them when I tried to access
LDAP server via ldapsearch.

Hope it helps a bit.

Regards,

Jan "Pogo" Mynarik