Re: [Evolution] paste into composer causes crash

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 15:11 -0600, Patrick Tisdale wrote:
sorry...three of my five lists have the list as the reply to...it gets
confrusing sometimes...:-)

when i do gdb evolution, then run, i get a sigpipe, so i guess i'll
fight that one later...
If you get sigpipe just type 'c<return>' to let gdb continue over it.

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"I'm stuck in a reality I can't imagine could be real."