Re: [Evolution] Mail filters do not work

hi,

sorry for answering very late.

Am Donnerstag, den 28.10.2004, 09:25 +0200 schrieb Pascual MuÃoz MuÃoz:
I am new at Evolution. I have configured it to use MS Exchange to
get/send e-mail. I have defined mail filters for the incoming mail, but
they do not work. Does this have something to do with the fact I use the
Exchange server?

don't know, it's just too general.

is the setting "apply filters to new messages in the inbox of this
server" in "tools | preferences | email accounts | receiving options"
activated?
that's my only guess...

cheers,
andre