Re: [Evolution] each other mail hangs the machine

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 17:15 +0100, Jose Alves de Castro wrote:
On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 15:43, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
1.2.2 is so old it's not worth debugging because whatever the problem
is, we're not gonna even look at the bug.

upgrade to 1.4.6

I'm trying to, but I'm having trouble at using wget at work... (but I'm
still trying)

Isn't there any other way to do it? :-| A download via browser, perhaps?

What distro and version are you using?

Jeff