Re: [Evolution] export local addressbook to HTML by cron

V Čt, 27. 05. 2004 v 08:27, Eric Lambart píše:
On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 07:58 +0200, Stan Pinte wrote:
hello,

some of my users would like to have a web page, accessible from home,
wich would contain all their contacts...

is it possible to export the contacts in the local addressbook (using a
script), in a readable format?

Yes.  Go to your contects, select all (or whichever ones you like), and
do File->Save as VCard.  They'll all be saved in the standard VCard
format (I forget the RFC but you can find it on the web) in the file of
your choice.

Well, it doesn't sound really fully automatic ;-). You should be able to
call evolution-addressbook-export from cron, then convert to whatever
you want and make accessible through webserver in the script.

--
Ludek