Re: [Evolution] Jump to unread/new messages

There's unfortunately no way to jump across folders, but there are
alternatives to Ctrl-].  I usually use the period ("."), which is easy
to find on my US keyboard (and comma to go to the previous unread msg).
I guess Ctrl-. and Ctrl-, are also supposed to work.

Eric