Re: [Evolution] Disable header changing in IMAP?

On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 10:41 -0400, Michael C. Neel wrote:
It it possible to stop evo from changing headers over an IMAP
connection?  Evo is currently changing headers (which really means
downloading the message, and uploading a new one then deleting the
original) and this is conflicting with my spam filter (SpamBayes)
which also must change headers, and this is causing duplicates in my
inbox of the same message.

If I can't stop evo, can it at least wait until I've opened the email
to start changing the headers?

I'm getting the same duplicate message thing, but it's not all the time
so I've never bothered reporting it. It only happens on messages which
match a filter rule: I get one copy in my Inbox and another in the
destination folder of the filter. My mailserver is running SpamAssassin
independently of Evo (I don't use the Evo Junk stuff). Your explanation
of why the dups are happening is interesting and plausible.

poc