Re: [Evolution] Fedora Core 1 and Evolution 1.6

Am Sa, den 22.05.2004 schrieb Dan Sawyer um 18:39:
Hello,

I am currently running Evolution 1.4 and FC-1. I would like to upgrade
to Evolution 1.6 but can't find the rpm's for FC-1. Are there any and
if so where are they please??

hi,

the next stable release 1.6 will be called 2.0 and will be released in
the 3rd quarter of 2004.
i guess you meant 1.5.8, the unstable development version.
afaik there is only a build available for fedora core *2* at
<http://people.redhat.com/dmalcolm/RPMS>.

cheers,
andre

--