Re: [Evolution] Future of Evolution

On 21-May-2004 17:57:20 +0200, you wrote:
On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 16:52, Job 317 wrote:
Where can I find information about future releases and feature
additions
for Evolution?

Specifically, I am interested in knowing when the next major release
of
Evolution is due.

2.0: Q3

Great.

Third, I would like a Bounce option for SPAM. Is this available? If
not,
will it be?

Why would you want to bounce SPAM?

Admitedly, a lot of SPAMers these days don't care whether the target is
active or not and don't check. They will likely spoof the source address
anyway. However, it is a nice feature to make the spammer think that
your e-mail address does not exist. Also, other mail clients (e.g.
KMail) do currently support this feature.

Any comment on the PGP-inline feature that I mentioned in my original
post?

Regards,

JOB

Eric