RE: [Evolution] About "hide read messages"

On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 09:59 -0500, Chuck MATTSEN wrote:
On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 10:56 -0400, Wise, Jeremey wrote:
I think there is a simple and easy solution to the feature issues.

Download source and make it do what you want. Post the updates. People
download your version more then the existing one. People love your
version. Life is better.

That is why it is called OPEN source.

PS: I forgot the last phase of the open source cycle.... people email
and complain about features missing and that you need to do their
bidding... you tell them "Download source......"

No disagreement; however, there are professional ways to convey that
information, and there are a-hole ways to do it.

Here's a way: "Hey, that's a good idea.  Unfortunately, just like
every other project, we have limited resources, and must work on
what we think are higher priority tasks."

--
Ron Johnson <ron l johnson cox net>