Re: [Evolution] no evo snapshots in red-carpet

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 09:11 +0100, Conrad O'Dea wrote:
Hi there,

is there some reason why I can't see the Evo development snapshots in
red-carpet?  I am running XD2 on RH9 and am pretty up-to-date.  Is there
any way of forcing rc to pick up the snapshots.  Staying current is a
bit of a pain otherwise.  Not much of a pain, just a bit.

Well, you can click the Refresh button on the RC toolbar.  If there's a
new snapshot, that should show you.  There don't seem to be regular
snapshots these days (I have RH9 too), so don't expect a new one every
day.

Eric