[Evolution] sorting by last message in thread?

Does any version of evolution have (planned) a means of sorting by the
message with the newest date within a thread, when sorting threaded
display by date or date received?

I feel this would make evolution noticably less time consuming to use
(not that it's that bad now, but...  I got spoiled by mutt), in that it
would eliminate the need to constantly flip between threaded/unthreaded
display.

If not, where do I go to file a feature request?  (Sorry, this must be a
FAQ.  Is there an evo FAQ list somewhere?)

--
Dan Stromberg DCS/NACS/UCI <strombrg dcs nac uci edu>