Re: [Evolution] evolution don't open sava as option in print pdf file.

hi,

Am Mi, den 05.05.2004 schrieb KlauX Anderson um 19:15:
I use evolution 1.46 in SuSE 9.0.

same here, works fine with gnome 2.4.

Printing PDF file, the option does not exist to save
as.  In SuSE 8,2 this option was active

just to be sure: we are both talking about "file | print" and then if i
check my printers, there is "create a postscript", "create a pdf file"
and my old dirty "hp deskjet 500c".

do you use gnome when printing in evolution? which gnome version?
which versions have your print libraries?

i'm very sure this is not a evolution related problem.

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!