Re: [Evolution] Can't run Gnome Control Centre

I figured it out thanks to Guenther. It was a path issue. my user did
not have /usr/local/mozilla in the path. I spent the last few hours
fighting why when I added entries into /etc/profile they were not
effecting env settings for PATH. I 'believe' the issue was that my test
for the new path being parse was based on opening a new xterm which I
was ASSuming would parse the new /etc/profile. It apparently does not.
After reboot it started to work.

Thanks,