Re: [Evolution] I can not print, other users can

On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 15:42, Jared Jones wrote:
  I am running RedHat-8.0 with the upgrade to gnome-print-0.37.  I
cannot print from Evolution.  Other users can print OK.  No errors in
~/.xsession-errors.

  I am guessing it is because of some leftover configuration setting.  I
had built Evolution from source on Solaris and then I moved to RedHat-8.0.
 I do NOT want to reload all of my mail, contacts, calendars, filters, etc.
all over again.

  Does someone have an idea of a file I can edit to get printing to work
again?  Thanks for any help!

Have you checked the print options when you print to make sure that the
printer command being used is correct? If you copied your evolution
folder from a solaris system the printing subsystem may have changed and
the redhat system may be using cups instead of lpr or some such thing.

Just a thought.

--
This e-mail transmission is intended for the addressee indicated above.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise