Re: [Evolution] Closing folder trees in threaded msg view

have you filed a bug?  asking here wont help.

On Sat, 2004-05-01 at 19:37 -0400, Andrew Conkling wrote:
In my folders for respective mailing lists, I have minimised/closed
(whatever the proper term is) the folder trees for long threads I'd like
to keep around.  However, in restarting Evo (1.5.7-20040501 RPMs), they
are always open again.

Can this be fixed?